We have done daily work for the Federal Government (i.e.) the General Services Administration Internal Revenue Service, Social Security Administration, FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the United States Navy, to name a few. (Our men have been background-checked through the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.)
Due to many years of working for the Federal Government, we also have experience moving highly confidential files, judges’ chambers, and libraries for attorneys/law offices.
Government Agency Moves
Mike’s Moving Solutions is a GSA Contract Holder (# GS-33F-026CA) for Schedule 48, which means the GSA Relocation Specialist can plan and coordinate the following services:
- Install equipment and system furniture at new location
- Inventory everything included in the relocation
- Organize move into phases as required
- Provide government estimates
- Order and deliver boxes or containers
- Pack equipment and files
- Label boxes
- Ensure delivery to appropriate location (floor, room number, cubicle)
- Perform relocations at any time of day or night
- Arrange for dedicated elevators and entrances
We accept Government Credit Cards and are registered with GSA and WAWF payment systems.